The mention of Bali often evokes thoughts of a happening nightlife. Yet, this beautiful Indonesian island is also a natural paradise. The white sand beaches are perfectly complimented by clear waters, coral reefs, and palm fringed shores. Head towards the interiors and you will find verdant forests, ancient volcanos and a rich biodiversity. Truly an ideal getaway from the rush of city life. Owing to its natural beauty, this island in the Indian Ocean is a popular haunt for newlyweds who often opt for a Bali honeymoon package on their first vacation together. Bali holiday packages are also a great option for family holidays or a trip away with close friends. From indulging in water sports to visiting ancient temples, trekking dormant volcano routes and enjoying the nightlife, Bali offers an experience that is sure to thrill the adventurer in you.
• Visit to Mount Batur
• Trip to Uluwatu
• Boating and nature trip to Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
• Walk at Tegallalang Rice Terraces
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 59999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Hotels at DestinationBeing an international holiday destination, Bali has a wide choice of hotels to choose from. From luxury resorts to sprawling villas and budget hotels, there is something for everyone. There are also hostels for backpackers travelling on a budget.
How to Reach
By AirNgurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar international Airport is just 13 kilometres away from Denpasar, the capital city. This airport receives regular flights from all major cities across the world. From the airport tourists can hire a taxi to reach the hotel.
By ShipBali is a popular destination for cruise ships. Quite often Bali holiday packages include travel by cruise from Singapore or Indonesia.