The Buddhist kingdom of Bhutan is a picturesque country nestled in the lap of the Himalayas. With verdant forests, snowy peaks, and lush meadows, this country is truly nature’s work of art. The kingdom of Bhutan pays great attention to environmental protection; it absorbs more carbon than it emits. In fact, over 70 percent of the land is covered in forests, so do not be surprised at the oxygen rich atmosphere. The surroundings are steeped in tradition with a blend of modernity. Monks will greet you with a smile even as they check their smartphones. The massive dzongs, monasteries and Buddha statues will leave you awestruck. When you have finally explored enough on your Bhutan trip, sit down to a scrumptious meal of authentic Bhutanese delicacies comprised of red rice topped with delicious meats and wash it all down with a warm cup of Suja, Bhutanese butter tea. Truly a mouth-watering experience for the discerning traveller in you.
- Sightseeing in Thimpu, the capital city
- Visit to Tiger’s Nest Monastery, Paro Dzong and Drukgyel Dzong
- Drive to Dochula Pass
- Visit to Suspension Bridge
- Excursion to Cheli-La Pass
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 24999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Hotels at Destination Being a popular destination for travellers from across the world, Bhutan has a wide variety of hotels and lodging to suit every budget. From luxurious 5-star properties to homestays offering a comfy bed and breakfast, there is something for everyone. There are also many backpacker hostels in the country. How to Reach By Air Paro International Airport is the only international airport in Bhutan. The domestic airport is Gelephu Airport in south-central Bhutan. The national carrier is Druk Air and it operates regular flights from Delhi, Mumbai, Guwahati, Kolkata and many other major Indian cities. By Road Bhutan is accessible by car and bus too. Its international borders open for tourists at Phuentsholing, Samdrup Jongkhar and Gelephu. Phuentsholing is 5 hours’ drive from Kolkata and Samdrup Jongkhar is 3 hours from Guwahati. Many Bhutan tour packages offer a road trip crossing into the country as part of the experience. By Train There is no direct train that connects India to Bhutan.