Situated along the Gulf of Thailand, this picturesque nation in South-East Asia beckons globetrotters from across the world. A kingdom in the mountains, Cambodia’s landscape truly leaves you speechless with wonder. An eclectic mix of fertile plains, lush paddy fields, and small tropical islands make up the melting pot of nature’s beauty fused into one topography. The rich and fertile environment supports much biodiversity, all adding to the natural beauty. It is no wonder then that Cambodia is such a popular destination among those seeking the offbeat. A Cambodia tour package is the perfect holiday for a family trip or even for a group of friends heading out for an adventure. The quiet and serene locale of this country make Cambodia honeymoon packages also extremely popular. So, if you are planning your next holiday soon, let the map guide your path right to the heart of this beautiful kingdom tucked safely away from the hustle and bustle of the busy world.
• Visit to Royal Palace, Phnom Penh
• Explore tradition and culture at Battambang
• Visit to Angkor National Museum, Siem Reap
• Trip to Kampong Phluck floating village
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 59999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Hotels at Destination
Cambodia sees an influx of tourists all year around. There are hotels to suit every budget from luxury resorts to beachside villas and budget bed and breakfast accommodation arrangements. Backpackers and the youth can even find lodging in comfortable hostels.How to Reach
The two major airports are Phnom Penh International Airport and Siem Reap International Airport. They receive flights from all major cities across the world. From the airport you can take a taxi to the hotel.By Road
Tourists from Bangkok, Thailand can cross over to Cambodia by road. Do keep your visa and relevant documents ready before hand.