An island set in the deep blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Made up of 26 atolls and more than 1000 islands, this tropical paradise is truly a sight to behold. Clear blue waters, pearly white sand beaches and lush palm groves make up the frame work of this truly picturesque holiday destination that welcomes over a million visitors from across the world each year. The peaceful and idyllic setting make Maldives the perfect romantic getaway. It is no wonder therefore that Maldives honeymoon packages are extremely popular among newlyweds looking to spend their first holiday together. That apart, a Maldives tour package is the perfect holiday for even a group of friends, or a cosy family getaway. Laze by the blue lagoon, indulge in water sports or simply party the night away, Maldives is sure to leave you with memories to cherish.
• Tour of Male city
• Visit Ari Atoll
• Water sports including scuba diving and snorkelling at Maafushi island
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 59999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Hotels at Destination
Being a popular tourist destination, Maldives has a wide range of hotels to suit every taste and budget. Choose between luxury properties, beachfront apartments, and cosy bed and breakfast accommodations. There are also backpacker hostels for those on a budget.
How to Reach
Male International Airport is the main airport which receives flights from all major cities across the world. Maldives packages from Mumbai commute tourists by flight. Maldives has a very lenient visa policy. All tourists are offered a 30-day free visa on arrival.