With turquoise waters, pearly white beaches, and a clear clue sky, Mauritius is truly the epitome of beauty. One of the most popular destinations across the world, this island nation is located in the Indian Ocean. Palm-fringed beaches beckon the adventure seeking traveller to fun and frolic under the crisp and welcoming sun. The tropical climate of the island sees biodiversity flourish in all its glory. Mauritius is the only known home of the dodo bird. The surrounding coral reef is one of the most beautiful sights in the marine world and is home to several species of aquatic life. Enjoy a multitude of water sports including snorkelling, kite-surfing, speed boat rides, and scuba diving. As the sun sets, lounge on the beach under the cool evening sky or head back to the main city for a night of partying at some of the hippest and happening nightclubs. A Mauritius tour package has all this and so much more leaving you spellbound with memories of a truly wonderful time.
• Trip to Ile Aux Cerfs and water sports
• Sightseeing of North and South Island
• Shopping at Caudon Waterfront
• Visit to Murr’s Volcano and the Grand Bassin
• Sighting of Le Morne Brabant, a UNESCO world heritage summit on the south coast of Mauritius
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 59999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour