SNOW LEOPARD EXPEDITION
The king of snow-capped mountains in Himalayas- Snow Leopard, is listed as an endangered species by IUCN. Only a few hundreds of these solitary, elusive and rare predators are left in the wild. Hence, spotting a Snow Leopard is extremely rare. However, the chances of sighting one increases in the months of February to April, as during heavy snowfall, the snow leopards tend to move downwards to prey on local animals. In the later months, tracking becomes difficult, as the snow leopards move to the highest peaks. We will explore the territory of snow leopard with the help of local experts. These local experts are the ones, who help to track them down for various documentaries. Our representative from the wildlife division will also be present with you, so that sighting becomes easier. So, go on this most challenging and unique wildlife expeditions with us. We conduct this expedition at Hemis National Park near Leh. There is a huge potential to sight and photograph this elusive big cat here.
- Winter trek on frozen Zanskar River
- Explore Ule village
- Sighting Snow Leopard and other wildlife species
- Hemis National Park
Departure/Return LocationLeh - Leh
Departure Time10 am
Return Time6 pm
Tour Price - Rs. 2,4999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour