The land of beautiful beaches, lush meadows, and towering waterfalls, Vietnam is truly nature’s county. The entire country seemed to have been blessed with an abundance of all nature’s amazing colours. Exotic Vietnam is indeed the perfect example of the beauty of an Asian nation steeped in culture amidst modernity. Hill stations, blue lagoons, secluded beaches and lush forests are as much a part of the landscape as the modern city life bustling with shopping, eclectic restaurants and a busy nightlife. A Vietnam tour package is the ideal holiday for a family trip together or even with friends. The indigenous art is colourful and a pure reflection of the natural beauty of the country. Roam the quiet beaches, explore quaint old markets and indulge in some delicious Vietnamese food prepared in herbs and spices. Truly a holiday that will leave you with memories to cherish for life.
• Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City
• Trip to the beach town of Mui Ne
• Trip to Datanla Waterfall
• Cable car ride over Vinpearl Park, Nha Trang
• Coral reef sightings and beach visits in Nha Trang
Departure/Return LocationMumbai - Mumbai
Departure Time7 am
Return Time9 pm
Day 7 & 8
Tour Price - Rs. 9999/- per person + Taxes as applicableInclusions -
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Terms & Conditions / Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
Hotels at Destination
Being a popular tourist destination, Vietnam has a range of hotels of every budget. From luxury suites and villas to budget hotels and homestays that offer bed and breakfast, there is something for everyone. Owing to the high density of youth tourists that throng the country, there are also many backpacker-friendly hostels which are safe and a great way to meet people and make friends from across the world.How to Reach
Vietnam holiday packages commute by flight. The country has three important airports: Noi Bai International Airport in the North, Da Nang (Danang International Airport in Central Vietnam and Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) in the South. Vietnam Airlines is the official carrier. Flights depart from all major cities of India to Vietnam.By Road
Vietnam is connected to China by rail and to Laos and Cambodia by road.